Specialist Grounds Management across Yorkshire and the UK
Our professional NVQ trained Grounds Management Team are responsible for over 60 sites throughout the UK, all to a high standard. We provide specialist grounds services to schools, offices, industrial parks, retail units and public open space.
The Paxman Grounds Management team provide a flexible, tailored service to accommodate fortnightly, monthly or occasional visits to suit. All of our state-of-the-art machinery and equipment is regularly maintained and staff are fully and regularly trained in handling and grounds management practices, giving our clients a first class and efficient service.
Take a look through a few of our Grounds Management portfolio – just a handful of schemes we maintain, manage and develop across the region.
We also provide full Winter forecast gritting and snow clearance services in the winter months. For full details, please download our Paxman Landscapes Winter Services
As Members of BALI (British Association of Landscape Industries) and APL (the Association of Professional Landscapers), our work carries an additional guarantee and sense of trust. With our base in West Yorkshire, all projects in our jurisdiction are handled with the highest standards of customer satisfaction. Rest assured, both locally and nationally, our work and level of customer support is second to none.
Our maintenance services include:
- Grass cutting
- Arboricultural services: Tree work
- Winter services: Gritting, forecasting and snow clearance
- Shrub and hedge pruning
- Weed treating & removal
- Litter picking
- Vegetation clearance
- Leaf collection
- Sports field white lining
Other commercial landscaping services include:
- All areas of planting such as shrubs, seasonal bedding, trees, structure and herbaceous plants
- Supply and spreading of topsoil
- Laying of turf
- Creation of wildflower meadows
- Playground design, landscaping, build, improvements and maintenance
- Structural and soft landscaping and building for Park improvements and maintenance